Sunday, January 9, 2011

You can think it would be easy ???

Did you ever liked a person before? To let go of a person and not to think of them again it can only be done if you've never liked the person before. If you loved a person, it doesn't matter if you're letting go or pulling them close, the decision cannot be controlled by yourself.
You said picking 1 of the 2 choices were easy but it's actually not that easy as you think it is. A person's heart is very complicated. My heart is 100 times more complicated. It would tell me to anticipate, would tell me to cut it off, sometimes to give up, and then be brave again.
You tell me to look into my heart deeply but i don't know whether this or that part of my heart is correct. Do you understand this kind of feeling? 



No comments:

Post a Comment