Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Brand New 2011 =)

Alright !!~~ Is 2011 now, what i have to aim for for this year? Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end. Till let go for the past and moving forward. I really wish i can forget the past. 


My new resolution ~~
1# To change a better job and to get a higher pay.
2# Wish can go travelling.
3# Wish to buy things that i wanted for so long.
4# Being more happy than last year
5# Can meet someone that really love me and care about me.
6# Being a good friend to everyone.
7# Able to do business myself.
8# To change a better car.... muahahaha......
9# To change a new environment.
10# No more emo !!!!!!


Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending. This is my early month of resolution, can't think of any others. Rite now, just wanted to be happy, people around me also would be happy. Remember today, for it is the beginning of always. Today marks the start of a brave new future filled with all your dreams can hold. Think truly to the future and make those dreams come true.

 Good Day and Good Start  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment