Tuesday, January 19, 2010

WhAt iS LoVe ???

I slept for whole day today and now i'm doin nothin. Fb-ing for all day until duno what i should do next. I have been post up a lots of comment about love on Facebook. Somes asked me your words are meaningful and u do know a lots about LOVE ♥ and i said nope, i dun really know wat love is and i said, i know those words bcoz of some novel and other ppl blogs.  =)  So, i go search meaning of  "what is love".


And i copied a description of LOVE from the movie Captain Corelli's Mandolin "Love is the beauty of the soul" . This is the description :
"Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are. Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."

-St. Augustine
 
I'm not sure ppl will agree about this description, but i'm quite agree with this description. Love is just a madness and blind. Love can make your heartbeats faster and your hand will shake when  the one that you loves was in front of you. And you will cry hardly when this guy does not love you or he breaks ur heart. This is so true to me.I've been hoping to find a guy who calls me beautiful instead of hot, who calls me bck when i hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to my heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch me sleep... wait for the boy who kisses my forehead, who wants to show me off to the world when i am in sweats, who holds my hand in front of his friends, who thinks that i'm just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding me of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have ME... The one who turns to his friends and says, thats her...


Hmmmm..... when was the day will come or can i said that will someone do that to me??? I have been telling to SOMEONE tis is wat i hope for so long and it just didn't work.  =.=
I'm so tired and just felt hopeless but i will keep on to try hard for a better relationship. Sometimes i asked GOD - why people  in love can be sweet and  in pain??? How good if someone can tell me the answer  =p coz i really dun understand why it must happen to all human being. I hope this topic will end soon for me coz i've been upset and it's bothering me for a long time. What i mean is, i hope the next post should be a happy post  and share my life story along with the one i love  =)


Place  : Home, Ipoh

No comments:

Post a Comment