Monday, August 23, 2010

This is what i call friend ♥ ♥

Times that we been waitin..... and waitin......and you're BACK!!!!!  Is real great to seeing you, even though is not very long. Just 1 and a half month but we still feels like ages...... hahaha..... seems too over. Anyhow, great seeing you again. Seeing a happy queen !!!!Talk a lot things to you, the feelings like back to when i get to know you. 
And i realize, sometimes life is hard to bear when a friend is just not there :( And i understand now that,  friends are always friends no matter how far you have to travel back in time. If you have memories together, there is always a piece of your friendship inside your heart. Maybe this is the reason we keep on taking lots of picture when we together. To keep the memories :)
Here is part of some our memories.......

Babe ♥ me :)

Mangsat back to action again!!!!

It's been a while.....

queen ♥ me ♥ cheron

Can't wait back to normal

Hawt...hawt....babe

In a very secret garden ♥

Location: Secret Garden, IpoH

Sometimes in life, you find a special friend. Someone who changes my life just by being a part of it. Someone who makes me laugh until i can't stop. Someone who makes me believe that there really is good in the world. Someone who convinces me that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for me to open it. This is forever friendship. When i'm down and the world seems dark and empty, my forever friend lifts me up in spirit and makes that dark and empty world suddenly seem bright and full. My forever friend gets me through the hard times, the sad times and the confused times. If i turn and walk away, my forever friend follows. If i lose my way, my forever friend guides me and cheers me on. My forever friend holds my hand and tells me that everything is going to be okay. And if you find such a friend, you feel happy and complete because you need not worry. I have this forever friend, and forever has no end.
I understand that we all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere.



No comments:

Post a Comment