Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Not an option(@^^@)

My friends are always telling me to move on, to give up. But why? Why should I?
They don't see you the way that I see you. They don't look into your eyes and see the world. Why would they understand?They can't possibly imagine what it means to look at your best friend and see all their hopes and dreams come true.
I wish for once, just once,they could walk a mile in my shoes. But they wouldn't need to walk that far,
they would just take one step and suddenly,they would take back every bit of 'getting over you'
advice they had ever given me and realize you're my life, you were meant for me, and that moving on or giving up is simply not an option.

Knowing something true does not make it what we wish it to be. We see things not as they are but as we are. Though feelings be strange and minds' eyes look through veiled souls, in the end it is not our despair that we should fear but rather it is our tenacity. Sometimes pride can scar us more than hurt.
To love is to tie your heart to someone else’s and never let go. If the love quickly fades, it was not love. If you truly love someone you will always be thinking of them and you will want to make them always feel your love and take time out of your lives for them, because you will always want to be with them and make them happy. If you don’t, it’s not love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment